My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nobody will like me

I was very skeptical to start a blog. I was afraid once everyone saw how emotionally retarded (as much as I hate that word, I can't believe I used it.) I really am and the dirty mouth I have that none of my friends would like me anymore.

I always try to be diplomatic and stay on everyone's good side.

I have serious issues.

Seriously.

Very low self esteem. A need to have EVERYONES approval. I want everyone to like me. I try to never rock the boat, scared that someone would think even less of me than they probably already do.

Told you I had issues.

So, I thought I would try anyway.

I could always blame my incoherent ramblings on a traumatizing childhood incident. It wouldn't be a lie. There are many to choose from.



Well, anyway...

I hope I still have friends after this

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

I still love you!!!! :)

HUGS!!!!

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:41:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

I love you, too!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home