It's everywhere! It's everywhere!!
Little Miss Thing has been showing some signs of potty training.
I think...
It has been a while since I trained a little girl. Just remember, my other daughter is 17.
She has been wanting her diaper off as soon as she goes. She will pull it and try to jerk it down. She has been looking like a little plumber in training with her ass crack showing.
So then I wrangle with her trying to get her changed. Seems she wants to run around naked a lot.
I have found her laying butt naked in bed sound asleep looking sweet as can be.
On Sunday, I heard her waking up from her nap and went to get her up.
I looked in and she was sitting there.... In a puddle.
Oh great, diaper leaked.
Then I saw the diaper laying on the other side of her bed. Dry as a bone.
Meanwhile, she was sitting in shit. Stinky, wet shit.
She had also peed on top, she didn't want to just give me boring old shit by itself to clean up.
It was all over her gown and her. I picked her up, and sat her on the floor.
At this time I was gagging. Cause it was, well... Disgusting.
Hunks of it were in the bed. The pee had made some of it quite runny.
I rushed her to the tub cause she had it all over her.
She enjoyed playing in the tub, AFTER I had to use the shower head to clean her off.
After she was nice and clean, I went to clean up the bed.
gag...
heave....
Then I saw some on the floor. When I had stood her up hunks fell on the floor.
bleurgh....
gag...
heave some more....
After cleaning and sanitizing and changing linen I decided my sweet little princess will go to bed in a button up t-shirt underneath her gowns from now on.
I also came to the conclusion, this little bath fiend did this on purpose.



3 Comments:
Yay for an update!!! Ewww...Now Ang, I can't believe your sweet little princess would do that, your making it up. LOL
(((hugs))) That had to be seriously gross.
Angela, that is just the most disgusting imaginative visual I have ever had. Not sure I could handle something like that. You're my hero.
Have had prolems posting in another blog. Said I had to be team member. Which I am. Wanted to see if it works here.
No I'm not your Aunt Linda hah
Post a Comment
<< Home