My boys are heathens
My boys will not behave. They are constantly getting in trouble in school.
I get a phone call yesterday from my oldest sons school. She said he did something bordering on sexual harassment. WTH?? Of course, what pops into my mind is he has touched some girl in an inappropriate way.
What did he do, you wonder?
HE asked some boy if his mother knew that he was gay.
I could have sworn I raised my son better than that.
Anyway....
His story is that someone said the boy was gay and he said "_____'s gay?"
When the teacher told me her version of the story, I said something to the effect of noone would have been in school when I went to school if that was considered sexual harassment.
I don't think she cares for me much.
that's ok, I don't like her either.
My youngest has gotten in trouble the past 2 days.
I have tried everything with him. Bribing, threatening, time out, taking away stuff.... What else can I do?
ARCH!!!!!!!!!!



1 Comments:
(((hugs))) Not much advice for ya dear, as I don't have boys ~ we have other issues...lol. But hang in there. You can always put the *I hope you have children just like yourself* curse on them!!! Then at least you can laugh in 20 yrs ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home