How come something is always going on and going wrong, but I can never think of anything to write about?
It's hard to believe that when I was younger I was on the school paper and wanted to be a journalist. Don't faint!! I know that is hard to believe with my grammar and spelling.
I use to write poetry. Elizabeth Barrett Browning was my favorite. I wrote a paper about her when I was in 9th grade. My English teacher wrote that it would be a great thesis! Ha! So there!
All of my poetry I gave to a 'friend' to read. She never returned it. I was such a freaking idiot. The next year I had to go to a new school and that thieving bitch took all of my poetry and passed it off as her own.
I never saw any of it ever again.



1 Comments:
Nice to see you posting :) I'd have loved to read your poetry. Maybe you can write some new ones!
Post a Comment
<< Home