My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Shopping....

I LOVE shopping. I really do. I hate that everything is so expensive, though.

I LOVED being able to walk into a store and knowing I had enough in my wallet to buy anything I wanted.

Knowing I COULD NOT buy anything I wanted was a downer though. Fucking bills.

It was still nice to know.

I splurged and bought a comfy new mattress. I can't wait for it to come in. The "Chantilly" http://www.symbolmattress.com/premium_beds.shtml#comfortec

I am so excited. I can't wait for it to come in.

I know. I know. There are other more important things... Like BILLS, but damn, it was comfy.

OH! I have Degenerative Disk Disease and Osteo-srthritis. The mattress scam-man, I mean salesman, told me that I need to have my doctor write me a prescription for a new mattress and I can write it off on my taxes next year. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just fucking hilarious. For 2 reasons. My family doctor goes by the adoring nickname of "E.R." Also, who would write a prescription for a mattress??? Where are they?? Think they could write me a script for some pain relievers for said back? Very Funny.

Paid some bills. BLAH!!!! I hate bills.

Treated my family to a big meal at the Texas Steakhouse and Saloon. OMG! It was delicious!!! I had a cactus colada! SOOOO yummy! It was a great meal. It was nice to go out and order what we wanted. We even got an APPETIZER!!!


Now, don't bother calling. We DID NOT hit the lottery. LMAO

Tax refund.

Yep. You heard right.

Poor enough to get money BACK from the IRS!! I know, nothing to brag about. LOL

I found a living room set I really wanted. But, the money ran out. Oh well. I will be sleeping well in about a week or so and all the bills were paid!

all good things must come to an end....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home