My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Crappy day....

I am having a crappy day. Seems like that most days. sigh.....

I woke up w/ a headache, possibly a migraine. I feel sick to my stomach. BLAH!!!!!!

No OTC meds have helped.

Work is depressing me.

Taking calls to enroll people in a drug plan. Yeah. Right. Everyone is pissed and upset. I feel horrible. I need to become cold hearted to do this line.

Those fuckers.

I need my happy pills. Really. Got some???

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:38:00 AM, Blogger rae ann said...

i'll ship off my bottle of zoloft today! it just sits on my counter and haunts me- i've never touched the stuff... it's brand new. the result of a misdiagnosis. heh. cheer up, ang. today will be better.

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 5:02:00 PM, Blogger Josi said...

Careful guys, you may get slammed with drug trafficking charges or something. LOL

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

OMG!!!

I had some how missed R.A's comment. LOL Then I saw Josi'a today! hahahaha

R.A, you don't have to do that. I'll be ok. I have to be. You are the sweetest, though.

Josi, would you send us some candy and cigarettes? We would need them for protection. Don't wanna end up being somebodys bitch! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home