My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Its My hubbys Birthday!

Today is Kennys' 33rd birthday! He was suppose to be off work, but of course they screwed him again. As they always do.

I hate his job. I hate his bosses. They all suck!!!

They promised 3 days off this week, and does he get them??? NO! Fuckers are making him work everyday! He could possibly be off Wednesday, but he would have to work a double Thursday. What the hell is wrong with these people??

He makes salary. No overtime. His pay last week averaged out to $6.50 an hr!

I hope he finds another job. There is a chance of one. It was offered to him, but they are building the the place still,

I hate them taking advantage of him. Its just not right!

Happy Birthday Honey!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Yeah, they are gonna be some sad suckers the day Kenny quits! I hope it can be someday soon! Happy Birthday Kenny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home