My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It's 36 degree's.....

I finished work early tonight. Got off at 1am.

What am I doing, you wonder? Well, maybe you're not even worried about it. LOL

I am sitting here watching the weather channel. It's 2:45am.

Just real freaking wonderful. I wanted to get to bed early tonight. Oh, well....

Why do I do this? I could have been asleep this whole time.

You know what? I don'teven LIKE the Weather Channel. Only if there is a storm coming, then I will watch it.

My baby went to bed at 9:30. Early for her, so she will be up early tomorrow.

It's 36 degrees and under cloudy skies.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home