My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Where the hell is the milk?

I get off work last night and go into the kitchen. As I do every night to make the baby's bottles.

I open up the fridge and....

Where the hell is the milk??

I knew there was well over a half a gallon left. No where in the fridge. No empty container. I can't find it.

I finally find it sitting on the dining room table. Hot.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell left the milk out! One of them heathen boys of mine, no doubt.

So, here it is 4:40 AM and I have to throw on my jeans and tennis shoes w/ my nightgown and no bra, to go to the damn store to buy MORE milk!!

Nothing like freezing cold air to hit you smack dab in the face to wake you right up!!!

I was all ready to go to bed after working all night.

(Insert pouting smiley)

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 1:48:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

That would totally suck!!! Jammie runs are no fun! (((hugs)))

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

LMAO I hope I didn's scare anyone with the 'do I had going on! My hair was a disaster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home