My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The wheels on the car....

Sitting here at 4:25 am, just got done working. Ready to go to bed.

My baby has one of those Fisher Price car/walker thingys.

Out of nowhere it starts lighting up and singing...

"the wheels on the car go round and round....."

"WEEEEEE........Driving is Fun!"

UGH!

My hubby was sweet. He brought me wings home from work.

He's tired. 2 days, 2 doubles. Poor man.

Hopefully he will be off tomorrow...uh today. I feel so bad for him.

Well, off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home