My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why do I have to say it quietly?

I have mentioned before that I work at home.

I take orders over the phone and submit them on the computer. I do this for several different companies. It works out great.

No babysitter, no having to worry about transportation or lunch money.

Anyway, I noticed the other day how some people whisper their credit card info. No big deal. They don't someone to overhear and get their information.

But, WHY do I have to whisper it back to them. Am I in on the conspiracy or something?

I really enjoy this job, even if I look like an idiot whispering into the phone.

I feel lucky to have found this job through a friend on my online baby club board.

Where else could I sit at home and not have to worry about who is taking care of my children and make money? Legally, that is.

I can even sit here in my nightgown, which I happen to be doing at this moment, and work, even while blogging!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:21:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Soooo is it a RULE that you have to say it back quietly?

Hehe...picturing you in your nighty and big fuzzy slippers now!!!

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:10:00 AM, Blogger Angewl said...

hahaha....no, no rules. I don't know why I do it. LMAO

Nope, no fuzzy slippers!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:21:00 PM, Blogger Josi said...

I HATE that cause first off my headset sucks and I can barely hear them and secondly, if you're giving it to me, a perfect stranger than I don't see why your husband shouldn't hear you saying it out loud. Geez!!!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:39:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

hahahahahahaha

Do you ever do it back? I am alone and do it! shesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home