My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Where did it go?

"Food plays a central role today -- your hunger is back. Prepare a feast with love."

This was part of my horoscope today.

I'm skeered. I never knew it had been gone?!?!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Maybe they aren't talking about a hunger for food. Wink wink!

LOL

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

silly, it said 'Food would be playing' LMAO

Get your mind outta the gutter!

BTW, wink-wink, already took care of that this morning. hee-hee-hee

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Oh dang, so technical! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home