Orange Dream
Tonight my hubby decided to go to the liquor store.
I got some Orange dream blenderz w/ vodka and some ala-bamma-slammers. His choice for the night was screwdrivers.
Baby is in the bed, oldest boy is in the bed, youngest boy is at his aunts house for the night.
What did we do for fun? Our equivalent of the crank calls we did as kids.... Looked up dirty words on eBay to see what would come up.
woo-hoo!!! Can we party or what????
It's 3am.
Hubby is passed out on the floor in his underwear.



3 Comments:
LMAO Now THERE'S an image. :D
Heh. My word verification word is yycht, which, in my head, sounds like yyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccck. Which is what would come out of MY mouth if it were my husband passed out on the floor in his underwear.
I am just thankful he was not wearing a thong. LMAO
He was wearing boxer briefs.
He was realy cute last night. Shame I couldn't jump him.
ohhhhh, i don't even want to think of Kenny in a thong!
Post a Comment
<< Home