My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I have no imagination.....

I wanted a cute blog name!!!

I just could not think of one! I guess I am not creative enough or have any imagination.

waaaahhhhh......

(stomping feet.... Throwing temper tantrum.....)

I WANT A CUTE BLOG NAME!!! ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE ONE.....

and yes..... If my friends jumped off of a bridge, I would, too!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Ang, you can always change it.... but I think it's a good name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home