My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

whassat?

My baby girl started something new.

She started pointing at things and saying "whassat?" hahaha

She will keep doing it, too. It is so cute that way she says it.

Today she pointed in 2 different directions w/ 2 of her little chubby fingers and said "whassat?"

Tried to confuse me, didn't she? Sneaky little monster.

I fall in love with her more and more each day.......

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

That's so cute. Bekah does that too, but it's when she hears a noise. She cocks her head and goes "whassat"? She never seems to wait for an answer though...lol

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:46:00 AM, Blogger Josi said...

Kells does it too but he kinda whispers it. He never waits for a reply either. Still so stinking cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home