My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gotta love him!

My 6 year old spent the night with my husbands sister. He loves it over there.

My SIL has 3 boys. Twins that are 2 and their little brother who is exactly 1 yr younger.

My husband was on the phone with his sister and this is what was going on.

Z, one of the twins, threw the other phone behind the sofa. SIL asked my son to please go get it for her. He goes behind there and the 3 boys follow him.

First J does and starts screaming. H and Z also go back there and start crying while Joshua tries to make them get from behind there.

So there he is with 3 screaming and crying babies.

He looks at my SIL and says to her in a very grown up voice and serious voice:

"You're gonna have to get off the phone. I can't handle all these babies by myself."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMBFAO!!!

Kenny says his sister was laughing so hard she almost pissed herself and could not hang up the phone.

God, I love that smart ass boy of mine!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Ohhh I love him too!

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Hehe ~ that is SO your boy! :)

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 2:22:00 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Hehehehehehehe. Out of the mouths of babes....

 
At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Josi said...

I'm gonna agree. He is so your child. I love it!!! LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home