Guess I shouldn't write....
I guess I should not write anything when I am drugged up. I should go back and delete the last post, but I'm sure it's too late.
I'm still coughing. My throat is hurting from coughing, but there's been no more bleeding.
There is such a sad movie on Lifetime. "For the Love of a Child". SO HORRIBLE!!!
I have to go to work, so I guess I'll have to record it to see the rest.
We watched "Must Love Dogs" last night. Or was it the night before? I can't remember. It was such a good movie!!! Kenny didn't want to see it, being a "Chick Flick". He was surprised. He was laughing. Especially when she showed up for her first blind date. LMAO He was rooting for John Cusack the whole time. I was, too, but have a soft spot for Dermot Mulrooney. He is such a cutie!!! Great Movie. Diane Keaton and John both did a great job.
We saw "Dark Water" the night before that movie. I liked it. The ending sucked.
Time to sign in for work.



3 Comments:
Dark Water - is that the loooong shark movie?
LMAO Are you thinking of "Open Water"? The one where they just bob up an down in the ocean for forever??? That one was soooo boring.
This one has Jennifer Connelly in it. Her and her daughter rent an apartment and the ceiling is always leaking. Suppose to be a scary movie. Parts were, I guess. Remember, I don't scare easily.
hee - that's the one! LMAO I guess I'd better remember movie titles before I talk about them, huh??
Dark Water doesn't sound any better....
Post a Comment
<< Home