Jumbled thoughts.....
I am not feeling well and am under the influence of cold meds and ginger ale.....
Work went better today. Call wise. I was happy about that.
Hubby worked a lot today. They just do not appreciate him.
Joshua fell sleep before dinner. 3rd night in a row. Now we have dinner late, wait for his dad to get home. So, we are use to this. He is usually running around like crazy. He had been feeling bad. Him and his dad both had not been feeling well this week. One of the jackasses gave it to me. If this keeps up next week, I will schedule a PED appt and probably get him back into the cardiologist for a check-up.
Talked to my dad on the phone. (Not a big deal to some. But, this is another blog entry. We went all my life w/out talking until last spring.) Talked some about my half-brother. Finally got the name of the book that was written about a crime he did. I ordered it off of Amazon. Figured it would be good to show to the family, you know, like our 'family bible'. HAHAHAHAHA One of the reviews, the poster said it should have been named: "The 3 stooges plan a hit". HAHAHAHA Anyway, I just want to read it to see if he was as involved as he said he was. You know how some people can exaggerate. He has been on current affair, Americas most wanted. Wonderful gene pool, huh?
40 mins working and not 1 freaking call!
Raining and thundering tonight. Lousy weather.
huh....
weather alert just popped up on TV. 'Severe Thunderstorm Cells'. Stay away from windows. Gust like 50 miles an hour. Crap. It's where my dad lives. He lives in trailer. High winds and trailer parks do not go well together.
It has been been great to finally have a dad. I have learned a lot.
I was conceived in the back of a bad-ass GTO w/ 'Born Loser' painted on it.
If only they knew they were cursing me before I was even a zygote.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home