It's been a few...
It has been a few days since I posted. Things have been hectic.
I am finally feeling better. I had been sick for 3 weeks! Still coughing and got some sinus stuff going on, but definitely better.
My baby girl was REALLY sick. Her fever was so high it scared the piss out of me. 104.6 (I thought it was .8, but hubby says .6). Now, this was under the arm W/. A digital thermometer. There are different views on the adding a degree. My PEDs have always told me to add a degree. We got it down by taking her out of the heat and taking her clothes off and using a cold rag. She had a bad cold and was also getting 2 big teeth in. My poor miserable baby. She is also feeling better. Just a slight runny nose.
There has been a court date, a visit to my state capital to go to the Division of Vital records to get my birth certificate. Visits to DMV.
You now need your birth certificate to renew your license. They said since the terrorist attack, that when people come in they want to see their birth certificate. They only have to do it once. Hence, the trip a couple hours away to get mine.
My dad gave me a 95 Dodge Caravan. YEAH!!! It runs great and looks nice, too. (Knock on wood) I now have reliable transportation that all of my kids can fit into!
Savannah had an appt w/ the orthopedic surgeon. Shit. Her right hip socket is still underdeveloped and they gave us another brace, a Wheaton, this time. Dr. Romness said that he's ssay she needed another surgery. Shit. Shit. Fuck.
Kenny said there is no way, that she just needs time tfor it to develop. I hope and pray and he is right.
I don't know if I could handle my baby being out into another body cast and going through another surgery. I can't imagine my poor baby not being able to move and play like she is. It breaks my heart.
Well, I am feeling better, so I will be back to write more often!
Hubby just brought me a Baby Ruth and a cherry slurpee and we are going to watch 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'.
Good night all.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home