I'm it!!!
Julia, you got me!!!
I was tagged by the wonderful Julia.
Four jobs IÂve had in my life:
1.Cashierr (Walmart, McDonalds, Walden Books, Hardees & Roses)
2. Residential counselor at an adult home for the mentally retarded.
3. Telephone political poller
4.Independentt Contractor
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Nine Months
2. Gone with the Wind
3. 16 Candles (I admitted it!!!)
4. Pretty Woman
Four places I have lived:
1. Charlottesville, Virginia
2. Afton, Virginia
3. Scottsville, Virginia
4. Waynesboro, Virginia
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI (Las Vegas and Miami)
2. ER
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Gilmore Girls
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Virginia Beach
2. Brunswick, Georgia (20 mins from Jacksonville,FLl)
3.That'ss it
4.Noo where else
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
3. Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits
4. Chocolate!!!
Four websites I visit daily:
1. the site where I pick my schedule
2. the site w/ my closest friends from my last pregnancy
3. a site for people who work at home
4. the IRS to check my refund (THATS THIS WEEK. lol)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. a warm moonlit beach
2. in bed
3. sitting in a home I own (well, making payments on to own. LOL)
4. a warm bath
Angela



2 Comments:
I love Sixteen Candles.
"Oh sexy girrrrrrrrrlfriend!"
"Lake. Big lake!"
Long Duck Dong. LMAO
hahahaha
I admitted it and no one laughed!!!
I will admit that I also liked....
Valley Girl and Fast Times At Ridgemont High.
There. It's out.
Post a Comment
<< Home