My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, April 07, 2006

May contain Nuts

Oh No!! Spring Break is next week for my boys.

I told my husband I will need to make a trip to the liquor store. No joke.

He found this to be an interesting suggestion and was suggestively raising his eyebrows. Yeah, right buddy.

I can not believe it. A Whole Freaking Week.

I guess you have figured out by now that I am NOT looking forward to summer vacation?

It's not really quite that bad. I love my boys. They just can not quit fighting and my pre-teen? yeah.... attitude from hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home