What's up
It is so hard to believe that it is the end of the year already. Where does the time go? Seems like it is flying by.
So many things have changed this year and I am still not sure if they were for the better.
The kids had a great Christmas. I think they were all happy with everything they got. I went over board, again. I do not know why I do that. Maybe I am trying to make up for not being the best mother?
Bubba's hours will be changing at work, AGAIN. This is getting old. He is suppose to be home with me tomorrow night to watch some New Years Rocking Eve. I won't hold my breath, though. LOL
He needs a new car. His is out of commission, which means he has my van so I am basically the one out of commission.
Seems I never have any GOOD things to write about.
hmmm...
He may get a raise with his new hours.
I have been working a lot. Wanted to give my kids a good Christmas, and I think I succeeded. Now I am working a lot to pay some bills. Think after the 9th, I may take a couple of days break. Maybe. Still thinking about that one. While the hours are there, I should work them.
Not much else up around here.



1 Comments:
I hope you get those days off. You work too hard! Glad to see you post again! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home