My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Bunny Time

Did all the Easter shopping today. Yeah.... TODAY. Totally at the last minute!!! Hubbys wonderful idea.

We dyed the eggs. They are all purdy and our fingers are wonderful (NOT!) hues.

Getting ready to fix up the baskets now.

Hubby (AKA the Easter Bunny) is eating some dyed eggs the youngest boy child left out.

Where we got the notion that the Easter Bunny eats the dyed eggs.... I dunno. It's something we always do. Weird, huh?

I hope every one has a wonderful Holiday!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 16, 2006 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Hmmm...Jame would probably enjoy that much more than the (organic, leafy with dirt still on them) carrots we leave out!

Happy Easter to you and yours, Ang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home