My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, April 06, 2007

I know its been a while

I know it has been a while. I did not realize quite how long it has been.

There has been a lot going on.

Daughter moved out of her grandparents and semi lives with me, but the majority of the time is at my moms. I do not live in her school district, so she does not want to move in with me full time.

Bubba's job closed up. Then the man who owns the place opened it back up. He is thinking of going elsewhere, though.

I have not been working much at all since February.

Princess had an ortho appt. There was was slight improvement! YEAH!!

I bought a puppy! Her name is Gabby.

The teen boy has been the same. lol

The younger one has turned into a holy terror and is always in trouble at school and on the bus. He was put through testing for the talented and gifted program.

Thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home