Sick again
Savannah is sick again. Poor baby has been miserable.
Lots of bubbles blowing out her nose and coughing. She has had a fever off and on.
I feel horrible for her.
Her eyes look so weak.
The coughing worries me. I have been giving her breathing treatments.
The PED said she had Restrictive Airway Disease (RAD) last year. From what I can learn that's just another way of saying asthma. Although he says she does not have asthma.
Using the nebulizer is a tough job. She refuses to wear the mask.
So, I try to aim it at her face while she wiggles around.
Every once in a while she will stop what she is doing and take a hit on the nebulizer like it's a bong.
She actually got on the floor for a little tonight and played with her toys. For the past few days she has sat next to me and whined. Hopefully thins means she is on the mend.
She was nice enough to share with her mommy.



1 Comments:
(((HUGS))) for both of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home