My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Addicted to Reality

My husband said to me yesterday "You'll watch anything that's a reality show."

He said this as I was watching the new Tori show. I had been flipping between the Paris show and the one about pageants earlier.

I realized he is right. What is wrong with me?

I am hooked. I watch all the big ones. Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol and Nashville Star. Then I watch the lesser known ones. I watch the yo mamma one , the one w/ that Cannon kid (not a kid anymore, is he? LOL) , that one where the parents pick dates for their kids cause they don't like the current mate.

I am a reality TV addict. I love it. I don't know why I watch the silly ones though. I have no excuse. No reason. I am clueless as to what the appeal is to these shows for me.

I did tell my hubby that no, " I do not watch all reality TV. I do not watch the one with the bail jumper guy or that one about car salesmen. So, there!"

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

LOL...I've never even heard of some of those! At least you know what you like, right? I'm just amazed people volunteer to be ON those shows! The only one I think I'd have liked to be on is that Frontier House, did you see that? It was a PBS thing. I know, you're shocked.

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 3:29:00 PM, Blogger Josi said...

I totally know which one you are talking about, Frontier rocks.

Angela, Luke gives me a hard time for it too. I don't watch all of them but I really like the Road Rules/Real World challenges and I do watch American Idol. Don't tell, but I think he is hooked on that one as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home