Happy Mother's Day (2 1/2 days late)
I woke up to my eldest daughter cooking me breakfast.
The kids had let me sleep in. Then I was not allowed downstairs until breakfast was ready.
She made deep fried potatoes and an ham and cheese omelet. She had set me laptop tray up with my plate and some freshly made tea she had made.
The oldest boy had straightened up the living room and vacuumed.
The youngest boy hung out upstairs with me and the baby until we were allowed down.
The boys had each bought me flowers. The oldest bought purple carnations and the youngest pink. They put them in a vase together.
They both had made me cards. The youngest had made 2 at school. All 3 cards were so sweet!!!!
My daughter had lit a candle, too.
Plus my oldest son had baked me a yummy cake!!
that's what I woke up to.
Isn't that a lovely way to be woken up?? What a great bunch of kids!! (at least for the morning. LOL)
My hubby had to work.
He did take us out tot he new cheeseburger in paradise restaurant on Saturday. They have the best pina colada!! I LOVE IT!!
I love my family so much!



2 Comments:
your kids are so thoughtful! that's so cute that you got flowers from your boys... it feels good to be loved.
How sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home