My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm such a slacker

Its been 2 weeks since I last wrote a blog entry. I procrastinate. I keep saying that I will do it later or tomorrow.

We went to a truck and tractor pull last night. It was so loud! Not a good idea to take the youngest to one of those. There were bunches of other babies there. I thought it would be ok.

After major attitude from the two oldest kids and then the hubby, it was not as much fun as I thought it would be.

We left early. As soon as we saw the monster truck crush the cars and make dust cloud donuts, we hauled ass.

The baby had gotten tired. She was squealing and not happy. I had spent about 5 freaking hours picking things up a bazillion times and grabbing her from crawling away.

My back was killing me and my ass was sore from the wooden bleachers.

I think it would have been a much better time if I had a babysitter and brought my own chair with a back to it. Oh, yeah, maybe a cooler with some rum runners in there or something might have helped.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Isn't it awful when you have such high hopes for going out and it doesn't work out?

I'm sorry Ang - better luck next time!

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 7:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know rum makes all monster trucks more interesting girl!!!!

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

ahem...you're going on two weeks again! LOL Love ya!

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Dooooooood. Update your bloooooooooog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home