My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Please Vote


I entered my puppy into a contest for cutest dog.

If you have the time, please go vote!

http://photowow.com

Click on photo contests and enter her ID number into the box.

Her ID number is: 43991

Her name is Gabby and she is a Yorkshire Terrier and Shih Tzu mix. She is 2.4 pounds at 12 weeks.

She has been a great addition to our family and we all love her very much!

Isn't she the cutest little thing?!

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 06, 2007 6:33:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

IT'S GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
I was beginning to think this site was dead!

TERRIFIC site for you...
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/
the Warholizer was originally the one I wanted to show you, but now I'm having fun playing with the rest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home