My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, June 06, 2008

My new address is in hell

Holy shit!

That place is a damn sauna.

A Sweat Lodge.

An oven.

Hell.

I could not believe how hot the new place was today.

I have no idea what we can do about that at this point in time.

There is no central air conditioning and only one tiny window unit in my future bedroom.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home