My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Monday, June 02, 2008

I don't want to be like this

Things have been so chaotic lately. Seems anything that could possibly go wrong has.

I am just so unhappy.

I hate this.

I hate that I am always coming across as a miserable human being to people. I don't want to be that way.

I want to be happy.

I just.... I don't know how to be happy.

I mean, there are times I feel happy. But they don't last.

I want to know how to make it last?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home