My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack!

That's right folks. For your reading enjoyment, I am back among the blogging world. I bet you didn't even realize I was gone! lol

My laptop bit the dust. Thanks to the Princess and then thanks to Bubba for trying to fix it.

But, I'll give it to the man. He bought me a new one. Don't let that fool ya', I paid him back for it and it didn't even cost me any money.

Things have been hectic around here. Lots of sickies, pink eye, snotty faces....

POD has joined the ranks of the drug induced zombies walking the halls of the schools. (I hate when people say shit like that) He has been doing pretty good on it! So far this week he has gotten in trouble once out of four days. The other three days were super and excellent days! So, if he seems to resemble the un-dead in a trance, it seems to be working for him. so, shuddup to those that think I'm drugging my kids.

Sorry, thats a sore spot with me.

The teen boy has gotten an attitude from hell, and a smart ass mouth to match.

Birdy has joined the ranks of those of us those of us that have shacked-up and is now living with her boyfriend. (Had I mentioned that?)

Stinkerbelle (another nickname for the tiny tot) is doing well, except for all the snot. She makes me laugh every day. She is stubborn like her daddy, though.

Speaking of him, he has been working his ass off. I'm seriously worried about him health-wise. I don't know how much more of this he can take. he is working doubles every singe day. The kids can go days without seeing him.

As for myself? well... I need drugs... send them in a plain, brown envelope with no return address.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 18, 2008 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Druuuuuuuugs. I don't have any good ones, unfortunately.

And hey, if the meds are helping your son, tell everyone else to fuck off. I don't get that attitude - it's like telling a diabetic they're weak for taking insulin. He's your child, you know him best and if the meds work, everyone else should just get over themselves.

 
At Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

I'm glad you're back!!! Sorry I don't have any god drugs. Loves :)

 
At Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Gah! GOOD, that was supposed to say good! Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home