My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Missed

I missed yesterday. I think it went by unnoticed, though.

I had my surgeries. I spent the day and night in pain and nauseous.

I hope it was all worth it.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:24:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

YOU were missed, though!

I'm glad you're (going to be) feeling better

 
At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:36:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

You all done blogging now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home