My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Got my date

The hospital finally called today with the dates for my surgeries.

I have to go in for my pre-op on Monday at 1pm.

Then Tuesday they will call to tell me what time to be there Wednesday morning.

I am getting quite nervous now that it's all set.

I have had some of these performed before. The D&C and Hysterascopy. I think that's misspelled.

As for the Uterine Ablation, that's the part I am skittish about. The OB explained that is a procedure where they burn the uterine walls.

She said there is about a 60% chance this procedure will work.

I don't really like those odds, to be honest. If it were 80% or better I would be happier.

What if I fall in the 40% range? What if I go and do all of this and it doesn't help?

That's what I am thinking is going to happen.

I really wish they would just do a hysterectomy. I told them that. Obviously they can say no to what I want.



Bubba will have to take off work. If it's real early, then I'm not sure what we are going to do about the boys. They have school. I will have to find a sitter or take them with us.

I can picture them running around crazy bored.

Then there is the Princess.

If they are all there, I don't see Bubba leaving with his sanity.

Please think good thoughts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home