I suck
Damn. I have totally thrown this NaBloPoMo.
This was my first year trying. I should have known I would screw up.
I am so disappointed in myself. I really wanted to do this.
For the past couple of weeks someone is sick.
Earaches. Sore Throats. Fevers. Coughs. Snotty noses. Throwing up. Gunky eyes.
Plus the birthdays of the two girls.
Bubba was miserable today. Coughed all night. Sounds like he is losing his voice. Gunky eye this morning.
Have I mentioned I hate Winter?
Princess received some great gifts. In fact, she hasn't even opened most of them.
I need to get her some more storage items, so we have somewhere to put this stuff. I need to get in her room and organize stuff. Right now 98% of her toys are in the living room.
Thing is, I have no energy to do anything.
I totally suck.



1 Comments:
Okay! You missed a day! But the idea of NaBlo is to start you posting, to think every day about what to say...and you can do that!
Besides, damnit, you DON'T SUCK!
Post a Comment
<< Home