My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

No Shell on my Back


I will never be Picasso, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael... or any of those other Mutant Turtles. This was fun, though.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Actually, Ang, I really like it.

 
At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:54:00 PM, Blogger Josi said...

Great job Angela. I really like that one. You are getting so artistic. We're going to have to get you to come out to Seattle too so we can all get together and paint!! Oh what fun that would be.

 
At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Beautiful work dear!!!!

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Angewl said...

Y'all really like it??

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Really!

 
At Saturday, November 10, 2007 1:37:00 PM, Blogger rae ann said...

WOW! i would totally hang that up...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home