My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, November 02, 2007

SSDD

Whoa, I lost track of time and almost forgot to blog today. It's only the second day!

Looks like I may have bitten off more than I can chew. lol

Nothing much blog-worthy going on around here today.

Same Shit, Different day.

(hmmmm... am I allowed to cuss during this month?)

Last week my 14 yr old son found a kitten in the drain pipe on the side of the road. We tried everything to save it. It was flea infested, malnourished and really extremely young.

The Princess named him Squeaky. He was such a loving little kitty and he loved to snuggle.

My 17 year old daughter had a really tough time just seeing him sick and she cried and cried on the phone to her boyfriend.

it broke my heart when Squeaky passed in my hands last Friday night. Well, Early Saturday morning at about 2:10 am.

The teen boy was so upset.

Within two days the 'boyfriend' of the 17 year old had gotten another kitten. he kept it at his place and fell in love with him.

Oreo moved in last night. He is 6 weeks old. Black and White. Very cute and very active.

He slept in the bed with the teen boy all night. he was very surprised and Happy.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home