My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bring Your Own Damn Bottle

I must be a terrible mother. Absolutely horrible.

School started back this past Wednesday.

Did I cry? Did I get all sad and depressed?

The answer to that would be a HELL NO!!

The older boy was all upset and hates school.

The younger one was happy to start back and make some new friends.

Teenage girl was happy to be back with her friends.

Daddy was a little relieved, as he only has to go to work at 5 am only one day a week now. He is the one that drives them to school.

It didn't seem to faze the toddler.

Mama (which is me, in case you hadn't been keeping track) says BYODB (cause these are all mine) it's time to party!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to PARTY!! and get all their happy little butts back on the bus! See I am a horrible mom too :)

 
At Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

But Judi, you... shudder.... HOMESCHOOL!! Maybe I need to share my bottles with you!

 
At Monday, August 27, 2007 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

You're not terrible, I'm the same way when they go to Grandmas...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home