My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Been sick

I know it has been a while. I was really sick for a few days.

I lost my voice and every time I coughed it felt like I was coughing up a glass and razor blade combination.

Then the coughing came. blech

I still have the cough and not feeling quite up to par just yet.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:09:00 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

((hugs)) Get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home