My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

John Deer Green

I asked my very good friend Simpler Times if she could send Grandma and Grandpa on down to visit us.



You don't really think she was able to convince them to come all the way down here, did ya'?

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Awwww! I LOVE IT! She looks good on a tractor! Hehe ~ so cute! Now we need a picture of YOU on a tractor :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home