My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What's happening?

Well, I am so glad you asked! But, you might not be.

Not much has been happening around here. I still have the cough. Nothing is helping.

I do not remember if I mentioned that I can not fall asleep and have been taking 2-3 Tylenol PM a night. Some nights I add in some cold medicine or Benadryl. sigh...

I moved on to Unisom tonight. It's 2:28 am and I am still up.

The boys are still heathens. I am so not looking forward to summer vacation!

Miss Thang is as cute and as moody as ever.








There is a gamut of moods for you two that read my blog to enjoy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning you! I hope by now you are asleep! And the heathens are off to school! Well that little one is cute at least! Sweet dreams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home