My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

my heart in the palm of your hand


For some reason, I get the impression that there will be no invitations from any major museums in my future.

This is my first one that was not a paint by number.

Go ahead. Snicker all you want.

I painted this with my husband in mind.

He was my muse and my inspiration.

He always will be.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:20:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

I love it, love it, love it! I am SO happy that you are creating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home