What do I want to be when I grow up?
You know, that's a very good question.
When I was a kid, I had a myriad of dreams.
-Fashion Designer, but I can't draw or sketch.
-Cop
-Singer, even though I can't sing worth shit.
-Actress, even though I 'm scared to speak in front of a large audience.
-Journalist. Well, I love writing, but I do not travel. Scared of planes.
Then of course, that all got derailed.
I never really gave it much thought after I started popping out the kids like a Pez dispenser.
Now I am getting ready to turn 34 and not sure who I am or where I'm going.
I am a mother.
I am a wife.
But who exactly am I?
I don't really know anymore.
I recently enrolled in an online college to learn medical transcription. It is something I have been interested in. Now I learn that my college may suck. Big Time. Now I am stuck.
What do I enjoy doing?
If only I could get paid to watch TV or to read.
I know I enjoy writing. My grammar, spelling and punctuation is not the best. Thank goodness for spell-check. I know I could not make a lot of money at something like this.
So, I guess when I grow up I would like to be ME. If only I could figure out who I am.



2 Comments:
A beautiful goddess?
I think you will be wonderful at whatever you want to be! You are a wonderful writer, a wonderful mom and an A+ Friend!!!
GMTA we blogged about almost the same things!
Post a Comment
<< Home