Religious, not so much
How come when someone finds religion, they try to convert everyone?
It's quite annoying.
My sister-in-law JUST started going to Church recently.
She has already sic-ed the Pastor on me.
I have my own personal reasons for not going to church.
In fact, you could probably say I am Wiccan.
I can admit the Pastor was funny. He had people laughing. Seems like a nice guy. It;s just not my cup of tea.
I think everyone has a right to believe in what they want to believe in and they should not push their beliefs on others.
In fact, when something is shoved in my face, I want to run even farther away.
I grew up with religious grandparents.
My dad's parents were so religious, they turned their backs on me. My mom was pregnant. She was bleeding heavily. The Doctors told her if she tried to carry to term, her and the baby would die. So they had to do an abortion. My Protestant, paternal grandparents felt she was evil and turned their back on her and me.
Now, thats not the reason I feel the way I do. I have deep personal reasons.
I will do my thing, and you do yours and we can all be happy. Deal?
Labels: Church, Grandparents, Protestant, Wiccan



1 Comments:
deal.
::shaking your hand::
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home