The Sickies!
The sickies are almost in full force around here. So far there is only one who has avoided it.
The Princess has had a runny nose, congested chest and has a slight fever off and on.
We were called to come pick up the youngest boy child (I think I will Call him POD from now on. Prince of Darkness?) from school today. He had went to the nurses office with a headache and sore throat. She took his temp and it was 103.4 degrees. They informed us that even if he was feeling better he can not come back to school tomorrow. He has to be out for at least 24 hours. He has been throwing up tonight.
He had stayed 2 nights with my sister-in-law. They drove him to school today. She told me she had to pick her boys up from pre-school this morning as they were also sick.
Bubba has been coughing and has had a headache.
I had a sore throat and headache for a couple of days. Today I woke up with an ear-ache in my right ear and my throat is really hurting in the right side. Not to mention I have a splitting headache.
The Teen Queen is at her grandma's. So she has been spared... I hope.
That leaves the teen boy. He has been fine so far. The Little Shit!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home