Holy Shit Batman!
The Princess has peed in the potty a couple times tonight! woo-hoo!!
Can you feel the ground shaking as I jump up and down for joy in my head?
She decided to run around naked this evening. She was peeing in the potty, so no big deal.
Right?
She went behind the couch. I thought she was playing with the dog.
She comes around to me, and she walking funny. Kinda bow-legged like.
She tries to throw her leg up on the couch.
Then I see it...
What the hell?!?!
She has shit all over her feet, down her legs, on the back of her legs.
Now there is shit smeared all on my couch.
As I start cleaning it up, I follow her little shitty footprints from behind the couch.
I made her stand still while I cleaned all of that up and tried to get it off the couch. Would hate for one of the animals to jump up into it or I forget after bathing her and come back and sit in it.
She straight to the shower with her. I had to spray her with the shower head before she would even get in a bath.
Now all the kiddies are snuggled up in their beds and it's 'me' time!
Let me go get the clothes out the dryer, fold them and put the ones in the washer into the dryer.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home