My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Potty Mouth

I cuss like a drunken sailor. There's nothing I can do about it. I've tried to stop, never works.

The Princess and I have been going to playgroups on Wednesday. This started a few weeks ago. She really enjoys it and it's something for just her and me to do together.

Today as I was backing up in the Honda Odyssey, I heard a scraping sound. Bubba started waving for me to pull forward as I screamed "What the Fuck!?!?"

I get out and look. Seems Bubba did not pull the other minivan all the way in and was at an angle and I scraped the newer van against the other one. It wasn't too bad, but still scratches on both.

I jumped back in so we could go a couple blocks to the playgroup.

As I shut the door and started to pull off, the Princess hollers:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! What happened?"

hmmm... I need to figure out where she is getting this potty mouth from.

I bet it's the playgroup.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home