Tidbits
I think I missed it! Darn it.
It's after midnight. I am so disappointed in myself.
The kids are still sick.
POD stayed home again today. His eye was red, gunky and hurting. I thought pink-eye was on the way. Thank goodness it wasn't. But I kept him home just in case.
Good thing I did. He was crying all afternoon with an earache.
It's cold and miserable outside. Hard to believe that last year we had the Princesses birthday party outside.
Birdy (aka the teen queen) is here. She went shopping and bought some stuff for the Princesses birthday. She has a hard time waiting though. So she gave her two of her gifts. lol
The Princess had peed in her potty a couple times today and pooped once! woo-hoo!
And.....
She shit on the floor once. Got it all over her daddy's leather boots and one of her My Little Ponies. Then she asked could she have a bath. Considering this, I think she's doing that on purpose.
The teen boy is giving lots of attitude. Rolling his eyes, turning up his nose. Makes you just wanna whop him one.
That's about it around here.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home