My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, November 16, 2007

I was Tagged!

Dagnabit... I've always been too slow. DAYSGOBY caught me!

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have an old, pretty china press. Not sure how old, we bought it for like twenty bucks from my ex-brother-in-law. Most people have theirs filled with their china or fancy plates. Mine? It's filled with Beanie Babies.

2. I can not stand the smell of money on my hands. Pennies, dimes, doesn't matter what. The smell makes me sick.

3. I do not like to drink out of a glass. I prefer plastic or right out the container. I'm not sure why. The ice seems to melt faster and... well I really don't know why.

4. I am the remote control freak in my house. I HAVE to have it, I HAVE to be in control. Even if I am reading or on the computer, I want it on what I choose. I search out movies and shows, turn them on, then roll over and start reading my book. It drives me crazy if my husband has his hands on the remote. He doesn't know how to use it right. It's mine. I need it.... You just don't understand....

5. I have obsessions. Things I have to learn to do. I go out, buy all the supplies, then.... nothing. I was going to learn to sew. Became obsessed with getting the sewing machine. I made a few things, got the thread all tangled up in there and have not touched it since. I was going to Tye-dye stuff. Was obsessed until I won some supplies. I never even opened them. Scrap-booking? Never even put in one picture. The list is endless.

6. I do not eat vegetables. Well, I eat potatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and some carrots. I will not touch peas, corn, green beans, spinach.... But I do eat chicken livers and stewed Oysters. (Not together, of course)

7. I have never learned to drive a stick shift and no one will teach me.

Now I need to choose 7 people. ummm... that will be hard. But here goes:

Simpler Times
living through my son
Judi
Adventures of Bean and Sprout

I made it to 4. Lovely. lol (Major Bedhead, I know you're busy moving. But if you feel like doing it, that would be okay with me. lol)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 16, 2007 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I answered it, but I don't play by the rules. How are you girlie? You know you really need to eat those veggies you know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home