No title
Where do I belong
Is it here
Is it there
Is it nowhere
Why does it all feel so wrong
Has it always been this way
Is it just getting worse day by day
Should I just succumb
Would it be better if I were just numb
Should I just run away
Should I turn my head and look the other way
Do I pretend and never let them know
Should I try and hide
Or would that let it grow
If I never tell
Would that be as if I lied
Or should I just stomp and yell
Would that let out all that's inside
Would it be better
If I were not me
Is that what they would prefer
Would they all agree
How do I go on
How do I face the dawn
Do I only see the night
Should I even fight
Do they see what I see
Do they really see me
Do I really want to know
Should I wish it so
Do they even realize
Do they hear my cries
Can they hear them if they are only inside
Should I let them fall
Would they notice my call
Could they even hear
Would they recognize my fear
Would they hear the plea
If I let it go on and let it all be
Would they ever be happy with just me



1 Comments:
Tag, Ang!
http://jessalogic.blogspot.com/2007/11/seven-more-things-you-wouldnt-know.html
Post a Comment
<< Home